With everything set up and ready, it’s finally time to flash the Fastboot ROM to your device using the Mi Flash Tool. Make sure that your phone has a sufficient battery charge (at least 40%) before you attempt the instructions. This should prevent your phone from accidentally switching off during the flashing process and prevent it from bricking. You can use any of the following versions of Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash the firmware.
- And we could list down the supported devices for Mi flash tool as below.
- If it isn’t specified and you aren’t sure which version to use, always go with the most recent.
- Also How to Install TWRP Recovery on Android Phones.
- Stay tuned as we’ll include more devices in the above list once the update is rolled out.
- When the script is done, the fastboot ROM you have flashed will be installed on your device ready to boot stock ROMs.
You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock firmware flash file. Such environments are useful when installing custom ROMs on the device, as they provide backup, restore as well as ROM-flashing features as you shall need them. You shall also need to unlock the device’s bootloader to install custom recovery on it.
However, both these methods call for quite a lot of manual efforts. This is why users prefer to flash the firmware via TWRP.
- It is also helpful when the device is stuck at Mi Logo (Boot Loop).
- Below, we’ve included a direct link to download MiFlash Tool for Xiaomi devices.
- All you need to do afterward is lock the bootloader, and your device will be completely factory fresh.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down + Power button together to boot into Fastboot mode.
- This means that the updates could take some time before they are available for each and every device worldwide.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM. Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Mi 11 smartphone. Your phone shall now be running the latest MIUI firmware. You may go ahead and try all the new features and expect an overall better performance. The device sports Dual 12MP + 2MP rear camera and also a 32MP front-facing camera.